Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
Specialty Metallics & Pearlescents for Product Design
Stay current with the latest product color trends with this just released specialty color collection!
PANTONE® Specialty Metallics & Pearlescents is a brand new collection of 175 luxurious colors for product and industrial design - cosmetics, accessories, fashion,
housewares and any other applications where metallic colors are applied to a product or surface.
The palette in this collection was carefully selected to meet the tremendous consumer demand for metallic and lustrous product finishes. These high-trending colors provide a broad range of color inspiration and on-target direction to designers,
product developers and manufacturers.
The new collection features 117 metallic colors created using a 12% aluminum flake as a base. Metallic flake reflects light without changing its wavelength, adding depth and vibrant visual interest without altering the perceived color.
The 58 pearlescent colors in the palette were created using both a 12% metallic flake plus a pearl (mica) base. Mica refracts light into analogous wavelengths, creating subtle pearlescent shifts in the perceived color for a rich, lustrous look.
- 175 colors numbered from 20-0001 to 20-9999
- Metallic colors have an SM suffix; Pearlescent colors have an SMP suffix
- A six-digit Color Number identifies each PANTONE Color for easy specification
- Chromatically arranged for intuitive selection
- Colors are named to guide inspiration
- Convenient fan guide or detachable chips format on replaceable sheets
- Chips attach to artwork or files for color accuracy throughout your workflow
- Colors were developed to present the best color match when evaluated under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting