Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
Reports and features on medium- and long-term developments of target groups, future markets, product, design and sales strategies.
Deep going analysis of consumer behaviour, socio-economic developments, cultural trends and lifestyle together with sound conclusions and proposals for new product design and marketing strategies.
Viewpoint puts design into perspective, confirms emerging directions, monitors and reconfirms maturing ideas and provide a voice of authority and integrity for decision-makers in the fields of textiles, fashion,
beauty, graphics, architecture, interior and industrial design. retail, media and marketing.
- A bible for design understanding and inspiration
- The bridge that connects the product designer to the consumer
- Insightful written analysis of the most important directions impacting design and marketing
- A wealth of exciting, but highly pragmatic visual imagery to help design your products
- Opinion and writing from internationally leading authors and market specialists
- Articles that are deliberately simple in tone, getting to the point quickly to deliver clear pragmatic analysis and opinion
- A big idea that highlights the most important factor and influencer in design thinking at the moment
- A run down of the need to know new technologies, materials, approaches and working methods
- Emerging trends that are shaping the modern world ranging from the socio cultural to the economic, political lifestyle
- A talent bank where we scout the names that you should know, the designers and idea makers of both today and tomorrow